fa3_c38_littlest_ambush

Help make Party-approved missions harder
audiox
Host

fa3_c38_littlest_ambush

Post by audiox »

The littlest ambush that could? Or couldn't?

edit : seems like it could. It seemed like Bravo shot them from really far. That will cause them to dismount and there's not much i know of arma-scripting that can force them otherwise. Other than that it was an interesting playthrough.

lietuvis10

Re: fa3_c38_littlest_ambush

Post by lietuvis10 »

Slight problem with terrain: the AI drivers more often than not will cross the bridge at about 3 km/h and some of them will even get stuck and refuse to cross the bridge. Unfortunatly I don't think there is a fix for that other than changing terrain.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

yeah. i knew about that problem. Which is why the mission briefing really really really tries to get the CO to take Edessa first. Both times we've played it they have decided against it though.

:lol:

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Why not trigger the convoy only once Edessa is clear/attacked.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Or, move FIA to Edessa and the outpost off towards the western buildings, so that the convoy joins the Edessa troops as soon as it rounds the bend.
[/allegedly]

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

audiox wrote:yeah. i knew about that problem. Which is why the mission briefing really really really tries to get the CO to take Edessa first. Both times we've played it they have decided against it though.

:lol:
Perhaps a bit more time for them to do so? Because you have to take into accaunt not only time for them to take Edessa,which to be fair with its static MGs isn't the easiest objective to take and time to set up.