fa3_40_i_am_a_bush

Help make Party-approved missions harder
audiox
Host

fa3_40_i_am_a_bush

Post by audiox »

This will be played soon. Hope it works!

lietuvis10

Re: fa3_40_i_am_a_bush

Post by lietuvis10 »

Needs a trigger to fail the mission if AAF reaches Edessa

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Really like the terrain for this one.

With only one gorgon and one armed strider the convoy lacks some oomph (considering it's meant to be a punitive raid). The trucks carrying infantry are soft targets and AI isn't smart enough to disperse quickly after dismounting. You could just use more Gorgons to carry the infantry and disable their GMGs to balance it a bit.

With two HAT teams FIA massively outguns the convoy. Giving AAF helicopter support might migitate this but personally I'd suggest to change them to MATs if you don't mix up the vehicle composition massively.

The UAV picks up vehicles on the radar and can see them through the tickest fog with thermals (same is true for the thermals on the HATs). I'd remove it as I think the mission would be much more interesting and tense without it.

Having a ZEUS player in control of the AAF might be useful to counter the AI's general idiocy when it comes to convoys and ambushes.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

I agree with ZEUS, but in terms of firepower.. our squad (bravo?) had no oompf whatsoever and there were 2 armored vehicles left.
In the mean time, me and the only survivor of my fireteam, we were hiding for our lives in a small depression, because the 2 other guys in our FT just died from the very same vehicles.

I would like to add that, sure change the dedicated AT teams as you like, but give the FT's more than one(?) rocket. Experience shows that by far, all of us aren't sharpshooters (In A2 and in A3, but at least we had ~3 rockets in A2)
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott