fa3_c48_Gatorraid

Help make Party-approved missions harder
wolfenswan

fa3_c48_Gatorraid

Post by wolfenswan »

Quality run on sunday. Only the Mi-48 glitched out for some reason.
  • # of AI on the approach seemed adequate. Maybe a bit too much target practice from up the hill given the AI's perfomance at early dawn (which it considers night). Remove scopes?
  • CSAT reinforcements arrived a tad to earlier.
  • Longer repair/refuel time for the Mi-48 (but not much. We were nearly there. Maybe +6 minutes?)

audiox
Host

Re: fa3_c48_Gatorraid

Post by audiox »

As i felt we moved at a relaxed pace on sunday i don't mind the timing on the Mi-48. What would be nice was if we actually had AA to combat the huge flying death thing..... :?

Perhaps make A3/B3 AT into AA instead? That way we don't run around with a separate AA team but can get the chopper down in an emergency.

Also, maybe somewhat too many vehicles of doom?

wolfenswan

Re: fa3_c48_Gatorraid

Post by wolfenswan »

audiox wrote:As i felt we moved at a relaxed pace on sunday i don't mind the timing on the Mi-48. What would be nice was if we actually had AA to combat the huge flying death thing..... :?
AA in ARMA3 is an "I WIN" button against helicopters. The point of the mission is to get in RPG range before it takes off so you can blow it up together with the conveniently parked highly volatile fuel and repair trucks next to it ;)