fa3_a58_Sky_Rangers

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Kefirz

fa3_a58_Sky_Rangers

Post by Kefirz »

So this was played in the afterparty today, for the first time, it featured red and green Mi-290's.
How did you like it? Any feedback is welcome.
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

zitron

Re: fa3_a58_Sky_Rangers

Post by zitron »

I have no idea what happened to your helicopter, but that was pretty fun.

Could be fun to try to put some static weapons on top of the blocks, so people can land on them and capture them to try to shoot the other team, or some other simple objectives like that. :D

boberro

Post by boberro »

My first thought after I landed on the ground was "I have to make rooftops accessible" so yeah, static guns sound good. They'd prevent those climb 200+ meters.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

If at all possible, I'd switch back to littlebids. Helix has more room, but <dlc> and it restricts the shooters to down,side and back. Front is blocked by the cabin, and tops by the roof and landing gear.
[/allegedly]

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Zitron:
My chopper was badly damaged for a long time, and the constant beating from the Green team just put an end to my misery.
As for the statics, I feel that there is nothing that really should go there, you can forget about the GMG landing a grenade on the chopper, and putting a 50cal there would be just too OP with it's huge firepower.
So much, that people would probably try to disembark on the tower and leave the dog-fighting secondary, which would defeat the purpose of the mission.

Boberro:
How do you propose to make them accessible? 200m ladder?

Aqarius:
I don't think that the shooting arc is that bad, maybe the pilots were just shitty? :D
And could it be it is just a matter of preference here? Some people like littlebirds, some hurons. I can't give everyone what they want, but I can make it fair for everyone.

In conclusion:
I think it went quite well, everything worked and I would like to see it happen in night with all the pretty tracers :laugh:

I could just make 2 versions of the mission, one with Hurons and one with Littlebirds.
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott