c56_hedgehogs

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Eagle_Eye

c56_hedgehogs

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Some glorious dying was done by all.

Mentioned suggestions:
-Tone down the briefing a tad.
- Introduce some optics (is the RCO or the MRCO higher magnification?)
- Tone down some of the enemy ARs
- God-damn 1km sniping HMG strider needs to die in a fire.

Ferrard Carson

Re: c56_hedgehogs

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Another thing you might consider is in addition to the AAF / CSAT manned fortifications, adding in AAF and CSAT vehicle wrecks to provide some more appreciable cover, maybe some crashed NATO aircraft too.

Not all of them have to be wrecks either - some might be low-health, no-fuel, no-ammo vehicles that could still explode if too much fire is directed their way.

Other than that, this just needs more bodies and more player capabilities. As for the sights, the MRCO is kinda the golden standard for FA zoomed optics, but the RCO would probably work just fine as well.

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Sparks

Re: c56_hedgehogs

Post by Sparks »

+1 to the wrecks. Lots of 'em. We were spotted a mile out on flat terrain that had very little cover (CO kept talking about a gully while I was standing in what was charitably a 4 foot deep ditch...)

Personally, I prefer the RCO to the MRCO but I'm odd.

I loved the aggressiveness of the AI, but the long-range accuracy kindof sucked. I exposed about three inches of helmet-encased bonce while prepping for the final glory charge at the end and got shot with a 50 cal before I got to go over the top. I felt cheated. And dead, mostly dead, but a little bit cheated :D

Oh, and; Dat A-10. Phoaaaarrrrr...
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse