[Tue] 21 Apr 2015 (Bushy Trees)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 21 Apr 2015 (Bushy Trees)

Post by Aqarius »

A full honors funeral will be held for the 22 Comrades who joined us for this Tuesdays session of milsim extravaganza (actual milsim, that is, not the fun kind)

Missions played:
After Party:
[/allegedly]

boberro

Re: [Tue] 21 Apr (Bushy Trees)

Post by boberro »

I was only for the last main session mission, but it was still enough to learn something new. Lessons learned this time:
  • Don't take st_hud for granted. Make sure your fireteam knows where you are.
  • Keep microphone away from your mouth, when screaming at your subordinates. In case your teammates are not listening to you not because of lack of st_hud, but because they have a hunch "it'll be better to go there and snipe" while your squad needs someone to flank that enemies NOW, you need to distance yourself from microphone. Otherwise, sound will overdrive and they'll have another good excuse to ignore you.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

My lesson...sitting in a truck the SuperU, Ajax, Mabbot and others <insert depraved name here> provided a decidedly comedic experience.

I also learnt you can sexualise almost any object in the Arma world and make a innuendo about it.

Minion 1: "look over there...at that geological formation!"
Minion 2: "Yeah..it's rock hard."
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

I learnt that diving into a gully is more survivable than unexpected open ground in front of a HMG. I saw bravos remains after I died and it was...brutal.

Also, don't forget about minefields.

Video hopefully incoming once software starts behaving itself
TURN OUT FOR WHAT