[Sun] 26 Apr 2015 (Death from a fog)

How we died (in the future)
Imnotdannyboy

Re: [Sun] 26 Apr 2015 (Death from a fog)

Post by Imnotdannyboy »

That mission I hit the heli twice, a static MG at 500 meters, and a hunter at 250. Was a good day. I'll upload some footage of it as well in a bit. MAT attachment WOOP WOOP! Zitron helped immensely too, as I'm blind as a bat and could hardly see half the stuff I was supposed to be shooting.

boberro

Post by boberro »

madrak_the_red wrote:My defining moment in this one was my own, personal 'The couldn't hit an elephant' moment. After repeatedly asserting that incoming fire at the current distance would be inaccurate, I took one through the skull.
Sir, you were quite accurately shooting at the spot that was over 50 meters in front of my position. Since tower (on my rig it was at lowest level of detail) was much bigger target, I got you eventually.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Mike [MDS]

Post by Mike [MDS] »

Thanks for that video Costno! I saw those exchanges of fire and tried to help our guys out, but I can tell from your video that you pretty much didn't even notice me shooting at you :P

Love the bit later on too, I assume that is the UAV operator saying "Good shot you incapped one" and then "Prioritise the guy going for the incapped guy, I'm marking him" - unless something very similar was going on on the southern flank, I think that was gqren (incapped) and I (totally unaware I was being designated!)

Imnotdannyboy

Post by Imnotdannyboy »

This is SUPER late, but here are my clips of fantastic MAT rocket shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiyqo1nsF_Q