[Tue] 28 May 2015 (How many satchels?!?)

How we died (in the future)
crustycuffs

Re: [Tue] 28 May 2015 (How many satchels?!?)

Post by crustycuffs »

Self Service - Alpha1

As part of glorious Alpha team, I died. I was likely the very last living Blufor, and after the initial carnage I 'dug-in' using party-approved soil and began shooting at things. I definitely shot someone (maybe I wounded Pickers?) as two people went around a corner and I got one of them, but as I remarked it was a poor time to run out of ammo and I was almost immediately shot back.

Lightning Strike - Alpha1 (I think)

Spent the beginning huddled in the rainy soil, watching the jeep things shoot at the enemy jeep things. Quite fun to watch. Then glorious comrade Aquarius ran us safely into the compound and we began clearing buildings. Was shot by a sniper whilst clearing the big building roof (potentially friendly fire thinking back about where people were positioned). There was some running to recover satchel charges, and I got to blow up one of the artilleries with a satchell which was fun. (even if a fellow fireteam comrade nearly got too close to the explosive, which would have been funny).

Air Raid - Alpha something

After the shortest helicopter ride in history, we setup on the hill. Choppers went down so off we went to recover them. Our FTL went down (Madrak) so I took command. I lied to our Squad Lead (Eagle-Eye?) about being right behind him because I mistook him for the other Alpha team, we got to the chopper and then all hell broke loose. At some point around this time, Toaster went mad and stole a large scope from somewhere. I was shot in the face and died.

Nb. I made notes but haven't got them with me right now, so names may be wrong