[Tue] 07 Jul 2015 (Slotting snipers)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 07 Jul 2015 (Slotting snipers)

Post by Aqarius »

Spiteful in the face of the withering heat of Aegean summer, 18 brave comrades faced off against the enemies of the people, reactionary elements, and 40mm grenades. Sooooo many 40mm grenades...
  • CastleCrashers
  • Frini Fracas
  • Rebel Alliance Part 6
  • Mailman
  • Shipping Problems (Afterparty)
  • Room Service (Afterparty)

Castle Crashers saw the party engaging in a pleasant night-time nature walk. Up until the IFVs showed up. Frini Fracas saw the brave team of AAF comrades clutching at greatness, having killed the bandito leader and stolen his side-arm. Up until Madrak and his 40 mm UGL showed up. Rebel Alliance Part 6 opened with a lovely morning drive through the valley of Abdera. Up until the technicals showed up. And finally Mailman engaged us with some team, and character, building moments, including "hiding in a house with your comrades" and "oh god why is ASL not talking on radio anymore" and "Oh there's what remains of ASL, out in that field by the technical". All in all an educational experience in trying not to explode, and best practice when said endeavors fail.

As always leave comments about missions/stories/videos/pictures below.
[/allegedly]

Eagle_Eye

Re: [Tue] 07 July (Slotting snipers)

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Submitted to the Party files kept on Comrades "Mabbot" and "Reppyboyo", for use in future party decisions and evaluations.

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

Aqarius wrote:Spiteful in the face of the withering heat of Aegean summer,
[pendant]Altis is in the Ionian sea [/pendant]

Anyway, really nice session despite the numbers, sorry about getting ganked during Mailman.
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

Bodge

Post by Bodge »

Sorry if the long walk in the first mission was a bit meh but wanted a different approach to what we tried last time, didn't realise that part of the AO was vacant.

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

Eagle_Eye wrote:Submitted to the Party files kept on Comrades "Mabbot" and "Reppyboyo", for use in future party decisions and evaluations.
So that's why A1 was taking so long to step off.

And not to brag or anything

xXx420N0sco0pemlgxXx
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

Eagle_Eye wrote:Submitted to the Party files kept on Comrades "Mabbot" and "Reppyboyo", for use in future party decisions and evaluations.
Hahaha you forgot a 't' it will go in the wrong folder... you know nothing Jon Snow Eagle Eye :laugh: .
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Bodge wrote:Sorry if the long walk in the first mission was a bit meh but wanted a different approach to what we tried last time, didn't realise that part of the AO was vacant.

That's my boy....what can I say...he knows his shit.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Mabbott wrote:[pendant]Altis is in the Ionian sea [/pendant]
:shock:
Uh, yeah, yeah, how dumb of me, absolutely, Ionian, that's what I meant to say! Yes Sir, definitely Ionian, Altis is 100% in the Ionian sea, as displayed by that very authentic and definitely not Party-produced map. Yup. :D

Now excuse me, I need to be...somewhere else.
[/allegedly]

Reppyboyo

Re: [Tue] 07 Jul (Slotting snipers)

Post by Reppyboyo »

Highlighty stuffs!

Nim

Re: [Tue] 07 Jul (Slotting snipers)

Post by Nim »

Thanks for putting up with my general newb-ish-ness. I haven't played since AO so... :zoidberg:

Nim