[Tue] 16 Feb 2016 (I have three GIFs to make)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 16 Feb 2016 (I have three GIFs to make)

Post by Freyja »

That was certainly something, I am glad that 21 of you came along to enjoy our absurdist interpretation of how modern warfare would be improved with lack of consequence. Certainly we showed that old bastard causality what for.

Runlist: All of our lives have been enriched by Mabbot and Madrak's romantic misadventures. God speed you crazy hooligans.

Thank you for the good times and remember if you think our shenanigans should continue 12 months into the future you could always help us out at the server fundraiser! We promise all funds will be directed towards the maintenance and upkeep of the server now that we've made an agreement with the local bear population.

If you feel up to it, why not show up to the newly resumed Arma workshops, hosted by our very own Audiox. There will be advice on how to become a better future combat person, and what "squad level bounding" and "OP" means (probably).

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Last and probably also least we're adopting Tanoa in the far away space-year of a week after its official release. So get saving a unit of currency every week from today, and you'll be able to join us in our jungle fun-time, come (whatever the release date is (plus 7 or so days)).

Y'all stay safe now!

JafaCake17

Re: [Tue] 16 Feb 2016 (I have three GIFs to make)

Post by JafaCake17 »

Introducing the all new Air to Ground Strider©

Netkev stealing Alpha Citizen's body for... god knows what

And the most efficient way to deal with localisation problems

Good fun tonight, still annoyed I didn't get to use all 12 of my bombs as engineer but I guess you can't have everything

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

TURN OUT FOR WHAT

GeEom
Host

Post by GeEom »

First time really playing with FA, and my first time ever recording game play. Was great to see gifs of the AAF snake people and their budget Kajman from Totaled. Upset that I didn't catch Totaled or Head Hunters on video myself, as both were Awesome!!

I did glimpse the fall of NetKev's CSAT paras,

and get jumped by a hunter in the afterparty.

intel64gamer

Post by intel64gamer »

Head Hunters

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

No rest for the wicked was the first mission i actually commanded and it was a massive success, we actually won the mission, and we were the first people to do so.

Really good session overall, here's a pic from the usual netkevy presession Image

JafaCake17

Post by JafaCake17 »

I don't know how I forgot Orthodox Jesus's awe-inspiring display of power

Heathens beware

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »

So, I totally didn't know that I had downed two people with that first burst in Headhunters. This was what I was shooting at:

I did see one of them downed a bit later and caught a glimpse of Kas's head, but I thought there were more of them left and didn't want to draw attention to my shitty position. Sad.

intel64gamer

Post by intel64gamer »

And Plumbers vs Submariners was played