[Tue] 24 Feb 2016 (Planning on the Fly)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 24 Feb 2016 (Planning on the Fly)

Post by Freyja »

What a wonderful time spent enjoying interactive audio-visual entertainment with my fellow humans. Thanks to the 26 fellow Homo Sapiens whom went and done did the thing.

Runlist: And that was that, as always if you want to contribute to our continued existence, you can throw a lump of dosh our-a-way over at the server fundraiser. We promise all funds will be directed towards the maintenance and upkeep of the server now that we've successfully reinstated ███████ ██████████ as supreme leader of [REDACTED].

If you feel up to it, why not show up to the newly resumed Arma workshops, hosted by our very own Audiox. There will be advice on how to become a better future combat person, and what "technical" and "skedaddle" means (probably).

Remember to check out our propaganda organically grown, locally harvested Internet Videos over at this here place!

Last and probably also least we're adopting Tanoa in the far away space-year of a week after its official release. So get saving a unit of currency every week from today, and you'll be able to join us in our jungle fun-time, come (whatever the release date is (plus 7 or so days)).

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: [Tue] 24 Feb 2016 (Planning on the Fly)

Post by madrak_the_red »

TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

that and ghost hawk down was one of my best experiences in folk in quite a while. Especially the evac part.

estel

Post by estel »

Ghost Hawk Down was a great mission. Charlie squad (best squad) might have chewed through about 100 nasty bad guys by the end.

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

My contribution, might take a while to be HD as its a big file.