[Tue] 01 Mar 2016 (First time for Everything)

How we died (in the future)
madrak_the_red
Host

[Tue] 01 Mar 2016 (First time for Everything)

Post by madrak_the_red »

An excellent 25 comrades turned out for tonight's tactical terrors, and for my very first session as host! As always, thanks to everyone who showed up for a night of utter failures and dubious successes.

Runlist If you would like to see the fun times keep rolling on, then consider contributing to our Server Fundraiser so that we may keep the tubes fat and flowing.

If you are curious, wish to improve your game or frankly felt a bit overwhelmed the consider going along to comrade Audiox's workshops, running on Sundays from 1830 GMT before the main session. Learn tactics, talking and peruvian death grips teamwork.

Last announcement is that we are adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. So if you wish to join us in jungle adventures in June 2016, make sure to stock up on APEX expansions.

Good hunting out there comrades.
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 01 March 2016 (First time for Everything)

Post by Kasmeister »

I really enjoyed this session, Rebel Alliance went super smooth with almost none casualties if i remember right. On Technical Difficulties BLUFOR with me as CO completely outplayed the rebels and ended the mission almost flawless (i sacrificed myself as recon on the hill, pretty much just bought us a bit of time). It might have looked like we screwed up a lot on Chain Lighting, but i want to note that we actually recovered more intel than on the last time i played this mission. On Inter IV naturally the team against the best FOR got absolutely destroyed.

get rekt guys ;)

GeEom
Host

Post by GeEom »

Inter IV was a bit of a slaughter.
The uphill two story was a blessing, and (as hoped) the two micro compounds bluefor held provided decent protection to each other. The four (or more?) who came in west in between the two compounds got wiped out, and further opfor maneuvers on the southern compound were limited to its shadow relative to the two story. Intel and Kas channeled the reaper!

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome to the Party Comrade Madrak, but if you could please polish your Makarov in a slightly less suggestive fashion, that might be wise...
/looks around for Comrade Tigershark
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Just a few highlights this time, good session.
Should be viewable in a few minutes.

stonie

Post by stonie »

Well, first time I see myself in one of the videos (so yeah "First time for Everything") \o/ Aaaand it dedicates 30 seconds on how I killed AJAX by accident /o\
In my defence he was pointing a gun at me, I think. At least he was carrying a gun and moving fast.
I'm still feeling bad about it. And now can watch it over and over again.

Great session!
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021