[Sun] 21 Aug 2021 (Aerosol!)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 21 Aug 2021 (Aerosol!)

Post by Costno »

A cozy 14 air assaulters hit a few LZs and beaches in style.

We started with a rapid assault on a small Maldenese town held by poorly trained AAF grunts but supported by the world's greatest mortar team. The momentum of our assault was brought to a screeching (and booming) halt by a handful of mortars. What survivors remained, however, did manage to reorganize and eradicate the AAF counter-attack despite suffering considerable losses.

After that great success, we took to the beaches of Altis. We were greeted at our beach front property by a few dozen angry locals, who relentlessly pounded our small squad back into the sea. Luckily, despite not making it to every objective and being basically overrun a couple times, our Executive VIP managed to survive and make it out. Back to the boardroom on Monday!

Third on our list, we air assaulted into a fortified FIA phalanx on the north coast of Altis. I don't know what got into the FIA fighters today, but they put up another impenetrable wall. We barely made it to the first cache with a single fireteam before our entire ground force was whittled away.

Finally, we made one more attack against guerrillas back on Malden. Our higher command made the right decision in just bribing a few FIA fighters to help us on a mission, rather than only be our enemies. But I guess the only ones who could be bought for cheap were priced low for a reason. We failed to even step foot in an objective on this one....

Better off going and joining FIA...

Runlist:
  • Light Infantry [Co-op]
  • Photo Development [Co-op]
  • In and Out of LZs [Co-op]
  • Partnership [Co-op]
  • House Rules Every Letter in the Alphabet* [Afterparty]
*As defined as C,D,E,G,F,H,I

Hey if you're here reading this, and you haven't already, why not fill out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Players are reminded that the #communications channel on Discord contains valuable information for every member of the squad.

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

Remember, comrades: in the interest of furthering your tactical education, the Party presents a new archive of combat footage. Be sure to browse through, and learn what (not) to do.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.