[Sun] 30th October 2022 (Heckin' Spooky!)

How we died (in the future)
Lord Palmzia
Host

[Sun] 30th October 2022 (Heckin' Spooky!)

Post by Lord Palmzia »

A somewhat believably dressed 17 Ghostbuster fan boys turned up to tonight's spooky Halloween session!

Our first mission saw us return to a dark forest (now with atmospheric fog!), for a routine hunt-down-the-bandit-camp. Aside from a bad supply of morphine, causing several members of the team to hallucinate, all went pretty well! Afterwards, we traded a dark forest for a dark cave! One of our brave squad leaders, Aquarius, decided we should take the time to formulate a proper plan, and it's a good thing too, as that plan wound up saving the day! Or probably would have, if he didn't die first, leaving the rest of us to resort to the classic tactical blob. But the enthusiasm of certain members ultimately did win the day, and the lost child was found! Nice and toasty in the bottom of a brazier, but found nonetheless!

Up next, we went to the jungles of Tanoa to go search an enemy camp for chemical weapons. God knows if they had any, as we all died at the gates. Our next mission saw similar success, with Alpha being overrun by spetsnaz, while Bravo was absolutely pummeled by Quilin, tank and GMG fire. Only MMG, CO, and Bravo lead managed to survive...

Then, the group fractured into a team deathmatch on Yasa island. The rumors about people going insane were true, as not 5 minutes in, Bluefor engaged it's other half, resulting in two friendly fire casualties. Despite this, and using some rather unorthodox tactics, Bluefor managed to hold out against Opfor attack waves, and won the day!

Following that, things got a little weird. I'm not quite sure what happened, but the word "Zombie '' got thrown around. Not sure what kind of zombie movies you guys watch, but I don't remember them being able to shoot across floors, or teleport through walls. Regardless, despite the survivors best efforts, the "Zombies” infected everyone, with 1:53 remaining on the clock.

Next Cold War session is on the 12th of November. Be sure to check out the welcome channel in discord to find out about the new content!

Runlist:
  • A Dark Forest[Co-op]
  • One Lost Child[Co-op]
  • Book of Rage[Co-op]
  • Ghostbusters[Co-op]
  • Massacre On Yasa Island[Adversarial]
  • Infection[Adversarial]
  • Rally: Malden[Afterparty]
  • Amazing Race[Afterparty]
  • The Crucible[Afterparty]
  • Minecraft[Afterparty]
Hey if you're here reading this, and you haven't already, why not fill out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Want to find out exactly who shot you in the face with a burst of 6.5mm machine gun ammo despite knowing friendlies were approaching from that direction? I know it was you Hundenal! Look no further than our very own Ocap Replay System! It also comes with a companion mod!

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.