[Sun] 12 Feb 2023 (Fly Hummingbirds Fly)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 12 Feb 2023 (Fly Hummingbirds Fly)

Post by Costno »

15 folks jumped into some whirly birds into the tidal waves of CSAT and NATO troops.

We started with some compound clearing action on Malden. Everything went smoothly except for the fireteam that found itself in the middle of the road in line of sight of a mortar. The scattered remains of A2 can still be seen on that stretch of highway, according to locals, to this day.

Second, we took a helicopter ride to Tanoa and tried desperately to save some crates. This one was truly desperate. Scores of CSAT and Syndikat pressed in on our positions throughout the mission, and we took a lot of casualties. Luckily, a handful of survivors were able to make it to the final objective, grab the last crates, and live to tell the tale.

Third on the list, we returned to Malden to check out a small town. Close quarters stuff. Other than a surprise encounter with a point blank enemy I think we managed to handle this mission with relative ease.

Finally, we retired to our barracks to catch the big game. Unfortunately some sports fans of the rival team didn't like that, and they came to kill us. Those jerks.

Runlist:
  • Firefight: Outpost [Co-op]
  • Return to Sender [Co-op]
  • Saint Louis [Co-op]
  • Weekend Warriors [Co-op]
  • House Rules C [After Party]
  • House Rules D [After Party]
  • House Rules I [After Party]
  • Rally: Coastal Highway [After Party]
Players are reminded that the #communications channel on Discord contains valuable information for every member of the squad.

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

Remember, comrades: in the interest of furthering your tactical education, the Party presents a new archive of combat footage. Be sure to browse through, and learn what (not) to do.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.